In line with the latest information from the Dept of Health, here is our up to date visitor information.
Until at least 11.59pm on Wednesday 30 December 2020:
- Up to two visitors per day are permitted to visit residents at the Abel Tasman Village.
- Visits will be strictly 1 hours per resident.
- Masks must be strictly worn throughout your visit, even if you’re in the room with the resident.
- Residents cannot leave the facility to attend family gatherings and group excursions. Essential travel is permitted (such as for a medical appointment).
- Please arrive at your allocated time, as early arrivals may be asked to wait.
- If a visit is not essential and can be substituted by a later festive gathering, that would be much appreciated and allow us to focus on supervised visits for essential reasons.
Abel Tasman Village apologies for any inconvenience caused. We hope you can make the best out of a very bad situation. Thank you for your support and your understanding.
Have a very Merry Christmas and safe New Year.