[updated 16 February 2021]
Visitors are welcome by appointment, currently on the following days in the coming months:
January 30, 31, February 2, 3, 6, 7, 8,10,13, 14, 16, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 27, 28 and March 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 13, 14, 16, 19, 20.
- Appointments are available, starting 1.00-4.10 pm on the above days. Time slots are available at 10 minute intervals.
- Maximum 3 people per visit, a maximum of 5 people per day – please avoid overlapping visits.
- Visiting time is strictly one hour and can only be extended in consulation with the Care Manager. Last visit must be finished by 5.00 pm.
- All visitors need to sign-in using the QR code at the gate and wait for staff to complete the screening process BEFORE visiting residents.
- You must wear a surgical mask while at the Village, even in the residents’ room.
Please book your visit by using our online booking system. Visits are one hour, starting times are staggered by 10 minutes to allow staff to process access.
As per the Department of Health restrictions, we cannot admit the following visitors, as specified below:
- Any person who has been to Victoria or New Zealand in the previous 14 days.
- Any person who has been to any NSW hotspot or in an area of increased testing
- Any person who has COVID-19 Symptoms or are a close contact of a person with COVID-19 in their self-isolation period.
- Any person who lives in a houshold with a person who is self-isolating or is waiting for a COVID-19 test result.