Visitors are welcome by appointment, currently on the following days in the coming month:
January 14,15,16,17,19, 20, 23, 24, 28, 29, 30, 31 and February 2, 3, 6, 7
- Visiting times are 1.00-4.10 pm on the above days. Time slots are available at 10 minute intervals.
- Please, only one visit per resident, per day (by max. 2 visitors). Additional bookings will be cancelled.
- Visiting time is strictly one hour, and can only be extended in consulation with the Care Manager.
- All visitors need to scan the QR code for visitors on arrival, this will be checked by staff prior to entry to the facility.
Please book your visit by using our online booking system. Visits are one hour, starting times are staggered by 10 minutes to allow staff to process access.
As per the Department of Health restrictions, we cannot admit visitors from restricted areas as specified below:
- Visitors and non-essential staff who have been in the following Local Government Areas of Queensland since 2 January 2021 will not be able to attend : City of Brisbane, Logan City, City of Ipswich, Moreton Bay Region, Redland City, Lockyer Valley Region, Scenic Rim Region or Somerset Region.
- Visitors from the suburbs listed below: