18 June 2021: Staff and Visitors to wear masks, two visitors maximum in resident’s room only.
- The following visitors must not enter the facility:
- Visiting hours 10-12pm and 2-5pm, 2 visitors maximum, no appointment necessary.
- Electronic sign-in and temperature checks continue to apply to all visitors on each visit.
- From 1 June, all visitors must provide evidence of 2021 influenza vaccination records or exemption letter from a doctor. Please fax it to 9743 8360, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it in person and hand it to the RN on duty,
- Visits should take place in residents’ own room, visitors to have no access to communal areas such as the dining hall and hairdresser.
- Residents who are attending outings and excursions with family/friends are required to give a minimum of 24 hours notice, so that the management team has sufficient time to carry out a risk assessment. Such visits should avoid crowded indoor areas such as shopping centres and restaurants.
Update 18 June 2021: Staff and Visitors to wear masks, two visitors maximum in resident’s room only.
Update 10 June 2021: Restrictions to visitors from NSW and Queensland from restriced areas.
Update 26 May 2021: Visitors from Melbourne and Bendigo, Victoria are excluded from visiting residents.
Update 18 May 2021: eased some visitor restrictions. Avoid crowded areas during outings and excursions.
Update 14 May 2021: deleted Mother’s Day items, emphasis on Vaccinations from 1 June.