There has been an urgent Covid-19 update from NSW Health with regards to aged care facilities in NSW. Facilities are now required to screen all staff and visitors prior to entry.
NSW Health has further stated that visitors and members of staff who may have attended the venues listed below on the dates provided should not be allowed to enter a NSW aged care facility within 14 days of having visited the venue. Under no circumstances should staff or visitors that are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 enter a NSW aged care facility.
- Crossroads Hotel, Casula: 3-10 July (people who attended the Crossroads Hotel during these dates are advised to immediately self-isolate until 14 days after they were last there and attend a clinic for testing even if they have no symptoms https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/news/Pages/20200712_01.aspx)
- Picton Hotel: 4, 5, 9, 10 July
- Planet Fitness, Casula: 6 – 10 July
- Star City Casino: 4 July (8:00pm – 10:30pm)
- Canterbury Leagues Cub: 4 July (11:00pm – 1:00am)
- Narellan Town Centre Shopping Town (Kmart, Target, Best & Less, H&M and food court): 6 July
- Zone Bowling, Villawood: 27 June (11:00am – 3:00pm)
- Cook, Kurnell: 5 July (11:30am – 12:30 pm)
- Highfield, Caringbah: 5 July (6:00pm – 9:00pm)
- Merimbula RSL: 6 July (6:00pm – 9:00pm)
- Waterfront Café, Merimbula: 7 July (8:30am – 9:30am)
- Murray Downs Golf Club: 4-5 July
This list of venues will continue to be updated and included in the media releases issued by NSW Health. It remains essential that anyone with symptoms, even very mild symptoms, get tested and stay home until cleared.
Thank you for your continued understanding and co-operation.